Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Abe Has a Posse


This picture of Abe, Jodi, and me was taken by the lovely Martha Anderson during March of this year at my birthday celebration. A great time was had by all who attended the evening of go-karts, mexican food, and various beverages. My friends bought me the alarm clock of all alarm clocks, Clocky.



Clocky was created by a graduate student at MIT. It is billed as the alarm clock that runs away from you. Clocky allows its owner to hit the snooze button once. After the allotted time has elapsed, Clocky jumps from the owner's nightstand and rolls about the room make noises reminiscent of R2D2. It can withstand a 2 foot (60.96 cm) drop.

Abe and Clocky accompanied me to New Zealand. Clocky has faithfully woken me up at the wee hours of the morning; thank you guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you love clockie, he's so adorable, bet its not true when he jumps off the night stand in the am hours.