Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New House and Mona Vale

I have good news, I found a great place to live. My new place is in Merivale and is about a 10 minute bicycle ride from school and city centre. My flatmates are Steph and Madison. Steph is getting her master's in librarian science and has lived in Christchurch all her life. Madison is a chef in the Arts Centre; he is from North Carolina. Here are pics of the new place taken by my flatmates.





I decided on my new flat while hanging out at the gardens of Mona Vale feeding ducks. Here are some pictures I took.
Left: Drive to Main House Right: Pool House

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pictures! Ducks! and an awesome new place to live! Must see more pictures!

BellaSarah said...

I especially like the picture of the ducky looking up at you. (I see you have begun your plot for Kiwi-domination with the animal kingdom...very wise.) I second the request for more pics!